Thursday, August 14, 2014

NEW ALBUM "Bleaker Pastures"

I have uploaded a new album onto Bandcamp called "Bleaker Pastures." It's the culmination of about six months worth of work and in many ways represents a sort of transitional effort. The album was put together more like a compilation, and it isn't much different from what you would come to expect from this project, but I believe that some of the song structures are a bit tighter and flow more fluidly. 

I want to say that the album has been assembled using scraps of sounds, loops, and other materials. I've already started work on another album which I hope will be more song orientated, spontaneous, and rely a bit less on samples and other self indulgent sound design. But, as always, I follow the whims of my own fancy and if other people want to (or not) come along for the ride, then they are more than welcomed to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment